Westfield Gardens is a 68-bed facility that provides long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation. We are a Medicaid Preferred Provider and the only facility in Westfield with a three-star CMS rating!
We offer speech, physical and occupational therapy each day for both short-term and long-term residents, and provide individualized programs to ensure all therapy goals are carried over throughout the day.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Wound Care
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Behavioral Management
• TPN- Skilled Residential Care
• Pain Management
LIKE OUR PAGE. FOLLOW OUR PAGE. STAY UP TO DATE.
Westfield Gardens added 2 new ...