The Gardens at Palmyra is four-star rated 39-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located off the square, right near the train tracks in the town of Palmyra. We are just a mile away from Hershey, PA.
Our facility is small and home-like, and everyone knows each other. Our highly trained and experienced rehabilitation staff, consisting of physical, occupational, and speech therapists, is available daily to help get you back on your feet after an illness or injury. For our long term patients, we offer outstanding wound care and hospice care, if needed. Our schedule includes daily activities by our creative recreation department.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Respiratory Therapy
• Long-Term Care