Centrally located right off Route 18 and just down the block from Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune Gardens is a 105-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Neptune, New Jersey.
We specialize in peritoneal dialysis and employ the innovative Mist therapy program to prevent and heal wounds. We have a five-star CMS rating in quality measures, and a three-star overall rating. We administer IV antibiotics and care for patients with respiratory, cardiac and nephrology concerns.
We offer private rooms in our new wing, and our Chinese unit caters to our Chinese residents with delicious ethnic food, and Chinese doctors, activity coordinators, and TV packages.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
• Mist Therapy (for wounds)
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
• Cable Television
• Complimentary WiFi
• Bedside Phones
• Private Rooms Available
• Newspaper Delivery Service
For Someone Special…
Dialysis Without the Driving
With our own comfortable in-house peritoneal dialysis set up, your loved one doesn’t need to travel far to get the treatment they need. We also offer free transportation.
Mist Therapy Available
Our facility offers state-of-the-art Mist Therapy for wounds.
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Respite Care
• Wound Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Behavioral Management
• Respiratory Therapy
• Long-Term Care
Call us today if your loved one suffers from one of these conditions:
• COPD or ARDS
• Sleep Apnea
• Neuromuscular Respiratory Insufficiency Syndromes
• Acute Airway Needs
• Restrictive Airway Diseases