The Gardens at Lititz is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located in an Old Victorian house in Lititz, Pennsylvania, right off Route 501. We have 42 private rooms, each with a private bath, and each resident receives personalized service from our excellent staff.
We offer 24-hour nursing care and physician service, as well as daily programs and activities to enrich your stay. Our superior rehabilitation team, consisting of physical, occupational, and speech therapists, will create a custom rehab plan designed to get you back on your feet after an illness or injury.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan of care, we offer the highest quality rehabilitation services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recover from any number of conditions related to post-acute, postoperative, and/or sub-acute care with the best possible outcomes.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy with a spacious gym and specialized home-like training areas such as a living room, bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen.
• Speech therapy to assist residents in regaining a variety of abilities such as speaking and swallowing.
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence at home.
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individualized rehabilitation plans
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24 hour individualized nursing care to ensure our residents an outstanding quality of life
• 24 hour physician services to ensure the highest quality of care
For Someone Special…
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Long-Term Care
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Behavioral Management
• Respiratory Therapy
• Wound Care
• Tracheotomy Care
• Hospice Care
• Dialysis Care