Hamilton Nursing Home is a 64- bed all male skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located less than a mile from Belle Isle Park, in close proximity to downtown Detroit. Our beautiful facility also includes a spacious therapy room and therapeutic courtyard.
We contract with the Veterans Administration to provide long term care for veterans, and offer a robust activities program, including special trips, and an exclusive canteen. We also provide inpatient rehab therapy and assist residents with behavioral and mental health issues. Smoking is allowed in Hamilton Nursing Home, and we offer counseling to residents who would like to quit.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
Behavioral management includes management of behaviors that stem from dementia, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Total Brain Injuries and other Psychiatric conditions. Our team of doctors, nurses, therapists and aids are trained and experienced in managing behaviors.
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
• Contract With Department of Veteran Affairs
• Special Trips For Veterans
• Participation with Local Posts and Veteran Groups
• Visiting Benefit Specialists
• Special Veteran Programming
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Behavioral Management
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Long-Term Care
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery