The Gardens at Easton is a 181-bed, five-star rated skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located just five minutes from Crayola Factory in Easton, Pennsylvania.
Our outstanding therapy department includes a full suite of ACP equipment, functional ADL streets, bathrooms, and even an outdoor area, all designed to get you back on your feet after an injury or illness. We offer on-site wound care specialists and weekly visits from Wound Care Solutions, and our medical director is on the premises at least 16 hours each week. Our first-class facility also features an arcade and music room.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with talking, chewing, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Behavioral Management
• Respiratory Therapy
• Long-Term Care