The Gardens at East Mountain provides quality health care for approximately 120 residents. Our skilled nursing care, provided by our expert staff, is unparalleled. Our rehabilitation department works together to help get you back on your feet. Our facility is the proud recipient of the 2010 Step 1 National Quality Award. We are located in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
Cardiac Right Rhythm Program:
Our team of caregivers help patient to manage conditions and procedures such as heart failure, pacemaker insertion, cardiac catheterization, aortic aneurysm repair, coronary artery bypass grafting, arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, valve replacement, malignant hypertension, endocarditis, vascular procedures.
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Long-Term Care
• Wound Care
• IV Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Balance Management
• Licensed Nursing
• Pain Management
• Continence Management
• Diabetes Management
• Cardiac Care
• Respite Care
• Hospice Care
LIKE OUR PAGE 👍 FOLLOW OUR ...