Chicopee Gardens is a three-star CMS rated facility located in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Our family-like facility is located on one level and has 68 beds for both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care.
We have a strong record of quality care that is well above national averages in areas such as wound care and patient safety.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
We treat your family like ours…
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Behavioral Management
• Long-Term Care
Chicopee Gardens for Nursing and Rehabilitation was upgraded this month to a three-star CMS rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The rating, which measures quality measures, health inspections, and staffing, ...