The Gardens at Butler is a four-star CMS rated facility located right off the highway in the heart of Drums, Pennsylvania. We are ten minutes away from Valley Hospital Hazelton. We offer long-term care, short-term rehabilitation and hospice care. We are a Medicaid Preferred Provider.
Our 37-bed facility allows for personal attention to each resident. We have a licensed clinical social worker and dietician on staff to help residents with their mental health and dietary needs, and our wound doctor visits weekly to ensure the prevention and treatment of wounds.
Are you considering rehab or nursing home care for yourself or a loved one? Call us today to arrange a tour.
Change for the better…
A Plan from the Start
With an individualized plan written just for your loved one, we offer the highest quality rehab services. Our caring and experienced staff will help your loved one recuperate from stroke, heart attack, wounds, and other ailments, and return home quickly.
Our Rehab Therapy Program Offers:
• Physical therapy for everything from broken bones to stroke recovery
• Speech therapy to help with speaking, eating, and smiling
• Occupational therapy to inspire independence
• Advanced rehabilitation equipment
• Individual rehabilitation plans
We treat your family like ours…
• On site 24/7 to help residents enjoy life with dignity
• Helps with daily activities, like getting dressed, bathing, and moving
For Someone Special…
Complex Care and High Acuity Services:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Respite Care
• IV Antibiotic Therapy
• Cardiac Therapy
• Stroke Recovery
• Behavioral Management
• Respiratory Therapy
• Long-Term Care
Registered Nurse- 7pm-7am
Registered Nurse- 7am-7pm
Registered Nurse- Per Diem
Certified Nursing Assistant- 3pm-11pm
Certified Nursing Assistants- Per Diem
Environmental Manager- FT- Traditional 8am-4pm but will need to cover if their staff is off/ill
Housekeeper- 7am-3pm and 11am-7pm ...